At Rancho del Mar High School, it is believed...
* all students are entitled to successful learning experiences.
* a positive relationship between teachers and students creates an environment in which students will become active learners.
* a safe, clean and substance-free environment promotes successful learning.
* feelings of confidence and self-worth are by-products of a caring and accepting school environment where each student can grow academically, emotionally and socially at a self-directed pace.
* instruction must be standards based and incorporate the varied learning rates and styles of the students.
* a close working relationship among home, school and community through shared decision-making is essential and encouraged.
* students will leave Rancho del Mar High School with the ability to make positive choices, enabling them to realize their full potentials as students, graduates, workers and citizens.
Rancho del Mar High School celebrates the success of each student!